Model: Syntovox SPX 216
Retail price 1500 Euro
Size: 1 HE
Features: Stereo out , all CV’s available on rear connector, VCO, selection carrier source, formant shift.
We included many new features like stereo output and a variable high pass filter for speech input.
Suited for live as well as studio use.
This is our last model which was produced.
The external connector for this is a DIN 41612 connector. Fi harting 09 03 232 6824.
The yellow pushbuttons provide electronic switching.
Left button, carrier select:
- Carrier input (LEDs off)
- Speech distortion
- Internal VCO, sawtooth wave
- Internal VCO, PWM wave
Middle button, formant shift:
- Up formant (analizer 123… -> synthesizer 234…)
- Normal formant (analizer 123… -> synthesizer 123…)
- Down formant (analizer 234… -> synthesizer 123…)
- External patching through rear connector, no internal connections (LED’s off)
Right button, output:
- Vocoder + bypass
The VCO is not 1V/octave, but it makes it easier to get started or to do a demo.
Stereo was achieved by mixing odd synthesis channels to left and even to right.
The connector for this is a DIN 41612 connector; type C; female; 32 pins
This backpanel connector can be used for other routing.